Brake & Lamp Inspection in Sacramento
Brake & Lamp Inspection Near Me
When it comes to safety features on your vehicle, few are more important than your braking system and your headlamps, turn signal indicators, and brake lights. When these systems aren’t functioning correctly, it can greatly reduce your stopping power, driving visibility, and make it difficult for other drivers to see you and anticipate your next move. It’s also a requirement to register your vehicle with any DMV in California.
If your vehicle is in need of a brake and lamp inspection, Smog Mart has you covered. Our service facility is fully licensed by the state of California, and our ASE certified technicians’ number one priority is your safety.
What is a Brake & Lamp Inspection?
Our Brake & Lamp Inspection Services
- Thorough inspection of braking system and all related hardware
- Inspection of brake hydraulic system
- Power brake operation
- Emergency braking system inspection
- Inspection of warning lights and lamps related to braking system
- Diagnosis of antilock brake system
Inspection of suspension, tires, and body damage that may compromise braking performance
- Examination of all exterior lights including headlamps, tail lights, turn signal indicators, emergency flashers, fog lights, marker lights, back up indicators, license plate illuminators, etc. to ensure they are DOT approved and in good working order
- Inspection of lenses and light housing to ensure they are free of cracks, moisture, holes, or cloudy exteriors
- Ensure light housing and lenses are properly mounted to vehicle